[GNC] Quicken import and duplicate records

Priit Lilleleht Priit.Lilleleht at eesti.ee
Mon Apr 29 15:35:56 EDT 2019

Hi David!

Well, I just made a full export from Quicken and then fed the big file to
GnuCash. Everything was done automatically and I had no control of the
sequence of import. Maybe I'll try the import by smaller chunks.

Best Regards,
Priit

Kontakt D via gnucash-user (<gnucash-user at gnucash.org>) kirjutas kuupäeval
L, 27. aprill 2019 kell 19:59: