[GNC] Quicken import and duplicate records

Priit Lilleleht Priit.Lilleleht at eesti.ee
Mon Apr 29 15:49:55 EDT 2019

Hi David C!

Thank You, I have read the Quicken migration page in Wiki and probably
followed it mostly except for splitting the import into smaller pieces. The
first try was importing all 18 years of data at once. It took some time but
generally succeeded. I'll try to import just a few accounts to see if it
helps.

I would like to have all the financial history in one database so importing
only last years or so does not appear appealing (as the migration page
suggests)...

Best Regards,
Priit

Kontakt David Cousens (<davidcousens at bigpond.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval P,