[GNC] Please respond to this request for help!

David Jaggar davidjaggar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:02:07 EDT 2019

Hello All:
This is my second request; no response to my first one.
I cannot get Gnucash 3.5 to install on Windows 10. The dtaus.xml file is
suspended during the installation process and the whole installation hangs
up. Gnucash 3.5 has removed the earlier version, so I can't go back to
that. Right now I am unable to use the accounting program. I have 5 years
worth of records and need immediate assistance to be able to access my data.
Can someone please get in touch to help? I am just an end user, not skilled
in the software program itself.
I am also willing to pay for professional competent technical support
because I must have access to this data.
Cheers,
David.
davidjaggar at gmail.com