[GNC] Migration

Dennis Powless dpowless517 at pobox.com
Thu Aug 1 01:19:05 EDT 2019

I can say the migration process wasn't easy, but wasn't too hard.  I was
able to do it and got it up and running with all my old quicken data.  I
can't remember the number of years of quicken data, maybe 5-10 years or
more.  I've probably been with gnucash for about 10 years maybe.

After all is said and done, I'd NEVER go back to quicken.  Gnucash has done
everything I need (I don't have complicated stocks or investments).  I only
use it for my personal finances, not a business, so can't comment on that.

I'm not familiar with MYM12, so don't know about that migration.

Gnucash is a great program and open source, the devs work very hard on
keeping it up to date and are making improvements all the time.