[GNC] Postgresql backend setup

Steve Riley stevix at zoho.com
Thu Aug 1 09:10:42 EDT 2019

I am using Manjaro Linux as an operating system.

I installed gnucash 3.5-1 using either pacman or Octopi (did it a while ago)

I used the default build, it may have been a binary.

I will investigate the possibility that the the build did not include
Postgresql by default. I just assumed this all came built in

Thanks