[GNC] Migration

Clint Chaplin joatmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:12:45 EDT 2019

Thanks!

MYM, unfortunately, does not rigidly enforce the double entry aspects of
financial recording.  As a for instance, 401(k) contributions from my
paycheck would not automatically transfer to the account; I've had to
manually adjust the cash balance of the investment to record the
contribution.

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin