[GNC] Multiple Open Lots in AP dated 12-31-1969 with no data

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 1 09:49:54 EDT 2019

I was checking lots on my AP account to make sure a split payment had recorded correctly and I discovered a large amount of open lots all dated 12-31-69. (presumably due to Epoch)

They are empty with no other data associated with them, save two of them have bills numbers associated. But investigating the lots for those two bills shows they are fully accounted for.

My guess is these might have been generated as a result of unposting and reposting bills, but I wanted to confirm.

Also, will the scrub button clean these up, or do I need to delete them individually to clean up?

I’m using 3.6 on Mojave, but likely these were generated using 3.4 or 3.5.

Regards,
Adrien