[GNC] Club membership fees and charitable contributions - Business Features or Assets?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Aug 2 13:17:19 EDT 2019

I’m not quite following the need to keep the members in a separate book, especially in the Club case. But since you are already doing this in spreadsheets, maybe just keep the member stuff there (with better inter-sheet links if needed) and export data relevant to the GC books. That would keep your needed books at ‘2’ —one for the club, one for the charity.

Regards,
Adrien