[GNC] Struggling with Export/Import of Accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Aug 4 11:32:45 EDT 2019

I’ve had no issue exporting and importing an account tree myself.

I see you’re using a comma as part of an account name. While changing the separator and using quotes should work, I try to avoid commas in CSV data as a rule.

Try using something else like `-` (hyphen), `–` (en dash), `—` (em dash), `~` (tilde), or `_` (underscore) and see if that works without quotes and with the standard comma separator or CamelCase the names if that isn’t an eye sore for you.

Note, I’d suspect a bug, but maybe there is a good reason why it failed. Hopefully someone more familiar with the importer’s quirks will chime in.

Regards,
Adrien