[GNC] followup about 'how to remember an interest account'

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Sun Aug 4 13:17:54 EDT 2019

Thanks for the tip about not changing the subject.

As I said below, both the windows, "Payment From"
(which should highlight the interest account I used last month)
and the "Reconcile Account" (the account I'm reconciling - the savings
account)
highlight the same account that I'm trying to reconcile.
I always have to manually highlight the Income Interest account.

That highlight is correct for the "Reconcile Account", but it's not
the correct account for the "Payment From" window. That one
should be the interest account, which should be the same one
that I used the last month.