[GNC] Proposed change of "U+R" and "R" in the Import main matcher.

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:08:16 EDT 2019

Not an opinion on the reconciliation controls, but if the matcher module is
getting some love, would be neat™ if either the record description, or memo
(or both) could be edited while the pending records are displayed on the
matcher window. When I get home, I'll search for the appropriate
enhancement/bug request to reference.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)