[GNC] Newbie

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 8 08:40:47 EDT 2019

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019, S. Sliackus wrote:

> As a new user, I didn't learned how to achieve certain tasks yet, so my
> feedback might not be relevant sometimes, but that is why I came here and
> I hope this will be right place to get and give an advice :-)

Have you read the help/tutorial or guide? Almost all answers to your implied
questions can be found there. And, for cash accounting rather than accrual
accounting don't post invoices until the payments are received.

Start using gnucash and you'll figure out how to make it work for you,
especially if you search the mail list archives for specific issues.

Rich