[GNC] Account Hirarchy with different currencies cause online quotes to fail in some cases

Ove Grunnér write2ove at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:27:16 EDT 2019

Now that may explain things :-)

I do not recall setting a currency at that stage,

in my file I have:
<gnc:account version="2.0.0">
  <act:name>Root Account</act:name>
  <act:id type="guid">d59619a832484e5b9ea20231801ceb25</act:id>
  <act:type>ROOT</act:type>
</gnc:account>

I have changed it to:
<gnc:account version="2.0.0">
  <act:name>Root Account</act:name>
  <act:id type="guid">d59619a832484e5b9ea20231801ceb25</act:id>
  <act:type>ROOT</act:type>
  <act:commodity>
    <cmdty:space>CURRENCY</cmdty:space>
    <cmdty:id>EUR</cmdty:id>
  </act:commodity>
</gnc:account>

unfortunately it made no discernible difference :-(

Ove