[GNC] Get online quote for Canada Fund

Kaman Wu kamanwu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 22:57:22 EDT 2019

I did some search, and found some old posts which are not very helpful.

I think I can use: https://metacpan.org/pod/Finance::Quote::Cdnfundlibrary
Basing on this module, it use the data from http://www.fundlibrary.com/

I do can search TDB900 on this website and find the correct fund.

BUT when I setup it up in gnucash, I get quote failed.

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin> perl .\gnc-fq-dump -v fundlibrary
TDB900
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: TDB900 (deduced)     <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
  currency: ** missing **        <=== required
      last:                      <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock TDB900

stock           field  value
TDB900       errormsg: Fund name TDB900 not found
TDB900           last: **missing**
TDB900            nav: **missing**
TDB900          price: **missing**
TDB900        success: 0

Any one know how to fix it? or how (where) to report this problem?
Thanks.