[GNC] Get online quote for Canada Fund

Kaman Wu kamanwu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 10:44:06 EDT 2019

Hello Ove,

Thanks for reply my question.  I did try "1743".  Still get the same error
message.   I really need solve the problem, otherwise, I have to manually
input the price for all funds I have.

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin> perl .\gnc-fq-dump -v fundlibrary
1743
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: 1743 (deduced)       <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
  currency: ** missing **        <=== required
      last:                      <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock 1743

stock           field  value
-----           -----  -----
1743         errormsg: Fund name 1743 not found
1743             last: **missing**
1743              nav: **missing**
1743            price: **missing**
1743          success: 0

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin> perl .\gnc-fq-dump -v canadamutual
 1743
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: 1743 (deduced)       <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
  currency: ** missing **        <=== required
      last:                      <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock 1743

stock           field  value
1743         errormsg: Error determining fund code for 1743.
1743             last: **missing**
1743              nav: **missing**
1743            price: **missing**
1743          success: 0