[GNC] journal entries

Harold hh6199 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 10:50:08 EDT 2019

 I have searched, looked, and read what I could find about journal entries in GC but I am no closer to understanding what I need to do to enter a journal entry. I am not an accountant and am using GC for my personal bookkeeping. I have entered journal entries in Quickbooks in the past but don't understand how to do it in GC. Can anyone nudge me in the right direction?Thanks,Harold

    On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 5:15:41 PM CDT, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> On Aug 11, 2019, at 11:56 AM, Harold via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> I want to start tracking the cash payments that I make for drugs. I have been searching about making a journal entry in Gnucash but haven't found anything yet. Where do I find how to enter a journal entry in Gnucash using Linux?

Have you studied the Tutorial and Concepts Guide [1]?

Regards,
John Ralls

[1] http://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=3⟨=C&doc=guide or Help>Tutorial and Concepts Guide from inside the program.