[GNC] Plot Size on Piechart reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 03:45:29 EDT 2019

I will try using percentages, although why a percentage (based off what? Window dimensions?) would be more reliable is beyond my ability to comprehend.

As for number of slices, they all are set to the same value; it's just that the number of matching accounts is limited.  Again, why that would affect overall pie size goes beyond my comprehension.

David

  On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 1:36, Adrien Monteleone<adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:   I could understand why a chart with more slices might default to a larger size, but it appears the bottom two charts both have 3 slices, yet are different sizes.

However, since they are set to all be the same size, they should all be the same size.

What happens if you use the percentage option instead of pixels?

Regards,
Adrien