[GNC] Plot Size on Piechart reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 04:47:43 EDT 2019

I'm pretty sure that this code isn't making sizing decisions based on readability-- at least not in my experience.  It is perfectly happy to cram huge amounts of data into tiny on screen areas... Percentages default to 100%, but remember previously stored values.

  On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 13:24, Adrien Monteleone<adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:   I could see how more actual slices (regardless of how many accounts were chosen) would maybe trigger a larger size than a really small one specified for readability. But still, that should be only a default behavior and should not override a specified size.

I think yes, the percentage is based on the width of the ‘printable’ area of the report. (and it looks like the default is 100% or else it just remembers what I used last)

Regards,
Adrien