[GNC] First Day of the Week

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Tue Aug 13 06:17:58 EDT 2019

On 13 August 2019 at 2:57, Adrien Monteleone said:

> Hmm..
>
> Is there anyone using Windows with a Monday first setup that works
> correctly?

Windows 10, system week-start setting is Monday.

2.6.21:

The calendar in the SX Editor starts the week on Monday. I have no idea
where it derives the setting, or indeed how to get it to use Sunday if
that was what I wanted. I have no use for the calendar.

The date-picker in the SX Editor also has Monday as first day. I don't
much care either way.

The date-picker in account registers is the same (presumably it's the
same widget).

"Income vs day of week" report starts on Sunday.

=====

3.6 Portable (fresh install, no attempt to  set any options):

SX Editor calendar starts on Sunday.

SX Editor date-picker starts on Monday.

Register date-picker starts on Monday.

"Income vs day of week" report starts on Sunday.

=====

Happy to supply more detail if wanted.