[GNC] Get online quote for Canada Fund

Kaman Wu kamanwu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 21:29:26 EDT 2019

Hello,  I still need someone help me.

I made changes of Cdnfundlibrary.pm.  Now when I run:

perl .\gnc-fq-dump -v fundlibrary   8282

I could get:

PS C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin> perl .\gnc-fq-dump -v fundlibrary
8282
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: 8282                 <=== required
      date: 08/12/2019           <=== recommended
  currency: CAD                  <=== required
      last: 14.91                <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock 8282

stock           field  value
-----           -----  -----
8282         currency: CAD
8282             date: 08/12/2019
8282          isodate: 2019-08-12
8282             last: 14.91
8282             link: https://www.fundlibrary.com/MutualFunds/Detail/8282
8282           method: fundlibrary
8282           source: http://www.fundlibrary.com
8282          success: 1
8282           symbol: 8282

So the results looks correct to me.  BUT when I go to Tools->Price
Database, and clicked "Get Quotes" button, I still CANNOT get the results.

How should I debug this problem?

Thanks a lot.