[GNC] Unrealized gain/loss on Forex

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 04:39:02 EDT 2019

I believe that the "Unrealized Losses" entry on the Trial Balance report is calculated. You will need to create an account for it, as well as the transaction to account for the loss.

HTH,
David

  On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:40, Jayakumar Chakravarthy<jayakumar.chakravarthy at fulcrum-ace.com> wrote:   Hi,

When I make an Invoice and receive money in a foreign currency and account
them in my home currency, where does the unrealized gain/loss go?

I observe an entry in Trial Balance having 'Unrealized Losses' with this
amount.  But where is that account?  How can I view it?

Thanks.

Jayakumar Chakravarthy
-----