[GNC] Deleting a transaction which includes a reconciled split doesn't bring up a warning

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 15 16:06:28 EDT 2019

You should get a confirmation on deleting the transaction, but I don’t think there is a separate one for the fact that it is reconciled. I could be mistaken.

Actions > Reset Warnings will show you what you have suppressed and allow you to clear that preference so you’ll see the warnings again.

Regards,
Adrien