[GNC] Reports to match Quicken

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Aug 17 17:36:21 EDT 2019

The Transaction Report can produce various totals, including by account.

But after you paste into a spreadsheet, you can strip the currency symbols with a find/replace. If that doesn’t change those cells to number, you could change the format on them. Most spreadsheets also have a function to convert strings of numbers to numbers as well.

I’ve never experienced any problem with the currency symbols myself, however. (I use both Libreoffice and Apple Numbers) If you get a dialog when you paste, make sure the option to ‘detect special numbers’ is checked if it is available.

Regards,
Adrien