[GNC] Mis-presentation of detail lines in balance sheet

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 20 09:15:12 EDT 2019

The only thing I can think of is a corrupted font, or a font without full unicode support. (though it would be odd to support Hebrew and not a ‘$’ symbol) Try setting to something with full/near-full unicode support like Arial.

Are you using a custom CSS font declarations by chance?

I had a problem a few months ago when I installed some corrupted fonts on my Mac. Report detail lines all displayed in a gothic font even though I hadn’t changed anything with respect to GnuCash. Using FontBook to clean up corrupted fonts and then rebuilding the Mac font cache cleared things up. (I think I also restarted GnuCash)

Regards,
Adrien