[GNC] multiple currencies in one transaction

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Tue Aug 20 11:38:35 EDT 2019

On 20 August 2019 at 13:17, Jeff Abrahamson said:

> When I said price editor, I meant the price database.  I've been
> assuming that the rates there are used for proposing rates on new
> transactions.

They are, but mainly because there has to be *some* default value. In
most cases you will want to override the suggested conversion when
creating the txn (the exception that springs first to my mind is entering
a credit card purchase on the same day, when you won't know the actual
rate until a day or two later).