[GNC] Scrolling problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 21 09:40:16 EDT 2019

No worries about the build, it was just a thought.

Just to clarify:

1. Scrolling with the mouse does not work.

2. Clicking and dragging the scroll bar marker does not work

3. Clicking in a transaction and using the up arrow on the keyboard does not advance more than a single transaction. (you can’t repeatedly advance to older transactions, *only* to ONE earlier transaction)

4. You are in an account register and NOT the General Journal. (defaults to 30 days unless you change it with a View > Filter by... setting)

5. View > Filter by... Date > is set to ’Show all’

6. View > Filter by... Status > has all boxes checked.

7. Preferences > Register Defaults > Number of Transactions > is set to ‘0’. (the default setting, which means ’show all transactions’ —hover over the box for the tooltip)

Regards,
Adrien