[GNC] No Suitable backend was found

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 26 11:55:15 EDT 2019

You are storing your GnuCash data file in your C:\Windows directory? (or sub thereof) That is a system directory. I don’t think the practice of storing personal data there is recommended by Microsoft regardless of any other issues or concerns with GnuCash in particular. (you have a C:\Users directory for personal data vs. system data)

Regards,
Adrien