[GNC] 2 Questions About Debit Cards

Haim Roman haim.roman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 05:52:54 EDT 2019

I get separate statements for the checking account & debit card.
On the checking account, it just notes that money was transferred to the
debit card.
It's the debit card statement that says to whom I paid.

In addition, sometimes the checking statment notes a *single *transfer to
the debit card that actually corresponds to *multiple *transactions on the
debit card statement.

I live in Israel.  Maybe debit cards work a bit differently in other
countries.
Howard (Haim) Roman -- haim.roman at gmail.com -- 052-8-592-599 -- חיים רומן
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/haimroman