[GNC] 2 Questions About Debit Cards

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 10:21:47 EDT 2019

Just to make this thread more interesting, here in the United States it is
possible to purchase rechargeable 'gift cards' that can be used like credit
cards to pay for things, and recharged at a bank or currency exchange to be
used again.  I think these are used by people who do not want to have a
bank account, but need a way to pay with 'plastic'.  As in some other
countries, there are now retail businesses appearing that do not accept
cash.

I would liken such a card to be an asset,

David Carlson

David Carlson