[GNC] Decimal points messed up

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Aug 29 16:21:55 EDT 2019

I’ve had problems with StyleSheets not taking my changes as well in some cases. In some instances it was a font problem, not a GnuCash problem.

You might not have been seeing a true space in the past. It might be a kerning issue with the current font so it looks like the two glyphs are closer together.

What font were you using in 2.4 and which font are you using now?

Regards,
Adrien