[GNC] Decimal points messed up

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Thu Aug 29 17:25:03 EDT 2019

In 2.4 I have GC / Prefs / Accounts&Reports / Default Currency as CHF and I see printed "CHF" with a space between CHF and the value.

In 3.6 I have GC / Prefs / Accounts&Reports / Default Currency as CHF and I see printed "SFr." with no space between SFr. and the value.

So... did SFr. not exist in 2.4 days?

- Axel

—
Axel Essbaum