[GNC] Issue with adding transactions afterwards

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Aug 31 09:06:17 EDT 2019

In addition to what David & Michael have noted, if the affected account balances were seemingly ‘correct’ without that transaction, then one or more other transactions will need fixing. Either you’ve had to make a correcting entry without knowing why (now you do) or one (or more) was simply wrong. That would be the only case you’ll have to change other transactions. It likely won’t be all 200 or so however, likely just one or two. There is no ‘cascade effect’ to all subsequent transactions.

Regards,
Adrien