[GNC] Reporting on expenses of multiple revenue strams

Robert Slippey rwslippey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:04:22 EST 2019

I'm trying to figure out how GNU Cash deals with classes but can't find
much. I have a business (LLC) that has multiple revenue streams, so
multiple businesses under 1 LLC. While not strictly required, I'd like to
be able to generate a report on the expenses vs revenue of each
revenue stream. The goal is to break down each business model with a more
detailed view of how each model is doing vs an overall big picture, thus
helping to make better business decisions.

I know in quickbooks this was done with classes, but I don't see that
feature in GNU Cash.

Is there a trick to this in GNC?

Rob