[GNC] automatic reconnaissance of a transaction

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:37:52 EST 2019

Just to be clear, when a user selects a file for import, it's transactions
appear in the matcher dialog. This is where the user must correct whatever
assignments are not done, or are done incorrectly.  The matcher only learns
from corrections made from within this dialog.

Once the user is past this dialog, and the transactions have been imported
and appear in a GnuCash register, if some error is found and gets
corrected, the matcher doesn't learn from this correction, so it will
likely fail the same way the next time.

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)