[GNC] Export Invoice to CSV

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 5 12:05:45 EST 2019

Not explicitly, but there are two methods that might get you something useful.

#1 - ‘Print’ the invoice (to the screen) then either copy/paste into a spreadsheet (Excel has issues at times, but Open/Libreoffice works well, as does Numbers) export it to html and then open with said spreadsheet. This will get you all the info in individual cells, but it will look like the printed version, and won’t be laid out like a CSV with rows as line items.

#2 - For posted invoices, make sure the option to ‘Accumulate Splits’ is *not* selected. This will make each invoice line item its own split in the affected registers. You can then export or run a Transaction Report (and then copy/paste) on the AR/AP or other relevant registers.

Regards,
Adrien