[GNC] [newbie] Import transactions - column for both withdrawal and deposit?

Anton Hughes anton.c.hughes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 03:43:20 EST 2019

Hello

I'm trying to import my bank transactions, and generally this is working
well.
However, in the import wizard, on Import Preview screen, I'm asked to
"select a deposit or withdrawal column".

The problem is, the csv provided from bank has a single column for both. A
deposit is a positive number, and withdrawal is a negative number.

Does it make significant difference if I chose either Deposit or Withdrawal?

Thanks