[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 13 12:06:54 EST 2019

Greg,

Not sure if you saw my previous post.

Double-clicking the Description column header may not produce the desired result. It will always adjust the column to allow all content to be visible. This might remove padding and shrink the column to remove the scrollbar as you describe, or it might expand it further if a description line is long. (thus making the content wider and the scroll bar even longer)

The only surefire method I know of to ‘balance’ the width of the window is to drag the right-hand column header divider of the Description column to the left and release it. It will snap to adjust the Description column so as to fit all columns in the visible window.

Regards,
Adrien