[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 11:36:20 EST 2019

David T,

Since you are seeing the same issue as Axel, I have to ask:  Do you use a
Day/Month/Year date format or Month/Day/Year?  Does that make a difference?

and for both David and Axel,  When invoices are printed, are the printouts
also cut off?

There has been a lot of discussion here but so far, no action to define a
basis for a bug report, which appears to be sorely needed.

David Carlson

David Carlson

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 7:51 AM Axel Essbaum <axel at essbaum.com> wrote:

> What is the date for the bottom line (the line with the widget) in the
> image?  It appears to be 1.12.19 but it's actually 11.12.19 (the first "1"
> is chopped off and not visible).
>
> - Axel
>
>> Axel Essbaum
> axel at essbaum.com
>

> > On 14 Dec 2019, at 14:10, Adrien Monteleone <
> adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:
> >
> > If the first image is the default, (as it is for me) what is the
> problem? Every part of the date is visible even with the widget.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Adrien
> >
> >> On Dec 14, 2019 w50d348, at 2:37 AM, Axel Essbaum <axel at essbaum.com>
> wrote:
> >>

> >> When I double-click the date header the date field shrinks to the width
> of the date text (xx.xx.xxxx), which is actually worse than how it started.
> >>
> >> First image is how the date field is sized when I create an invoice
> >>
> >> http://essbaum.com/images/GC_before.png
> >> After date field double click:
> >>
> >> http://essbaum.com/images/GC_after.png
> >>
> >> :-(