[GNC] Invoice date field starts too narrow

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 15 14:00:23 EST 2019

Reproducing the problem is an issue as well.

Are you using the XML or a db backend?

That shouldn’t be an issue with the GUI but it might make a difference on saving column widths as with sqlite for example, saves are instant. (I’m using sqlite and all my column width changes are ’sticky’ and I never close GnuCash except for updates)

Regards,
Adrien