[GNC] Problems organizing accounts to process reimbursement of expenses

Daffy Duck suffsuccotash at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 16:05:44 EST 2019

Mike,
Sorry, Just a better explanation on my part:
For instance, the electric bill is paid by credit card, and it is
transferred from expenses:house:utilities:electric, and may be $100
So it takes $100 from credit card and transfers to
expenses:house:utilities:electric - I list this account as an expense,
which seems right, because 90% of it is.
I can then deduct 10% of that that will be reimbursed.  This is where
I'm messing up... the best way to annotate that.  Do I need ONE or TWO
more accounts to track this?  Right now, as mentioned, I have an
expenses:personal expenses paid account, which seems to be wrong, where
I annotate 10% of that electric bill and it transfers from asset = the
money that the business has to reimburse me.
I hope that makes sense,
Thanks.