[GNC] Sub-accounts disappeared during upgrade 3.5 > 3.7

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 16 11:21:05 EST 2019

Yes, I think 7zip can decompress the file. Check the wiki, or maybe a Windows user on the list can help out with doing so.

One thing to consider, how do you normally open your GnuCash data file to start working in it?

Do you open the GnuCash app and let it open the last used file automatically, or do you click the data file itself?

If the latter, are you 100% certain you are looking at a copy of the data file that is current and not one before you created the sub-accounts? That is, did you at one time have only the main Hydro account and then later refactored those transactions to sub-accounts? Perhaps you opened an older copy of the data file before that refactoring.

Regards,
Adrien