[GNC] Find Transaction Dialog Box, v3.7, ubuntu 18.04.3, Problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 19 11:53:31 EST 2019

Check the list archives from earlier this month or November. There is a thread on this containing a fix for the interim until the next version is released. (around the end of the year)

Sorry I don’t recall the fix explicitly off-hand. Perhaps someone who does can chime in if you can’t find it.

Regards,
Adrien