[GNC] Find Transaction Dialog Box, v3.7, ubuntu 18.04.3, Problem

david whiting dw at davidwhiting.me.uk
Thu Dec 19 12:13:13 EST 2019

I've bookmarked it because I need to do it as well. See email from John
Rails on 29 October with this:

Edit /usr/share/gnucash/gtkbuilder/dialog-search.glade and change the value
in line 305 (the expand property) to True. When you're done it will look
like:

              <packing>
                <property name="expand">True</property>
                <property name="fill">True</property>