[GNC] Does GnuCash 3.7 for Windows 7 support Persian (Farsi)?

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 13:11:51 EST 2019

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 9:12 AM Omid Omidi <omidomidi61 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does GnuCash 3.7 for Windows 7 support Persian (Farsi)?

 I see a Persian (Farsi) translation file that SHOULD be installed with the
application. Does the Farsi not appear in the application installed on your
system? Please report back (be sure to copy the list!) and maybe someone
with Windows experience can tell you how to make it work.

The translation file says it was last updated in May, 2019 so one or more
volunteers seem to be keeping it updated.