[GNC] Credits

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 10:35:25 EST 2019

On 12/22/2019 10:20 PM, Christopher Lam wrote:
> FWIW the 'Credit Limit' customer property seems to be currently unused.
>
> On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 at 12:16, Adrien Monteleone <
> adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:
>
>> I would suspect the ‘credit limit’ feature in the new customer dialog is
>> there to flag a warning when you are posting invoices to their account when
>> that limit is exceeded.

I would think that the feature would require options to be set for "how
overdue the account balance". That because would be determined by the
business (or custom in that line of business) whether accounts are "30
day net" or whatever. So might involve amounts, or just time, or both.

Mind, I'm not doing any business accounting.

Michael