[GNC] Total Debt/Credit in Register Report

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 11:54:38 EST 2019

Welcome to GnuCash!

You need to read the help manuals when you want to learn about how the
program works.  It strictly follows double entry bookkeeping rules, which
sometimes seems confusing to newcomers familiar with some of the other
programs such as Quicken.

Once you have digested the section of the manual that applies to some
aspect of the program you can ask specific questions, but 'not correct' is
way too vague.  In fact, it is correct, so you are missing something, but
we cannot tell from that description what it might be.

David Carlson

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 10:34 AM ceandyek laedon via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

>  I experiment further, I find out the "running balance" are not correct if
> transactions contain multiple debits/credits.
> Any advice is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ceandyek
>      On Thursday, December 26, 2019, 9:19:38 PM EST, ceandyek laedon via
> gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
>   I notice that if transactions contain multiple debits and credits, the
> total debit and total credit calculations in
> the Register report is not correct (the same scenario shows with the
> running balance).
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ceandyek