[GNC] HTML Chart exports are blank on MacOS/Windows browsers

boldstripe michael.nabble at wengam.com
Sun Dec 29 17:44:11 EST 2019

Christopher: Thanks, I confirm your method of making a Firefox webpage
creates an HTML version that works across platforms, at least from Linux to
MacOS.

This could be useful if you really want HTML, but Firefox stores the
javascript code in a folder that is 772 kB, compared to about 8 kB for the
platform-specific HTML and about 100 kB for a PDF.

I will study how to contribute to documentation, thank you.