[GNC] GNUCash becoming unusable ..v3.4

johnny js0000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:27:14 EST 2019

hola

On 2/1/19 2:56 PM, Diane Trefethen wrote:
> In short, GnuCash is about where Quicken was when Intuit dumped it.
> Buggy, unfriendly, and failing at trying to be all things to all users.
>
> I suggest that you Gnu folks do what Intuit did originally. Make a
> simple to use, bug-free personal bookkeeping program.

you seem to have a profound misunderstanding about what gnucash/open
source software is.

there are no gnu folks; it's not like a corporation; no one is trying to
sell you anything. some people may help if you ask nicely enough (most
likely), but they don't owe you anything.

it's not about the money (even if it is about keeping track of the
money) ...

if gnucash is not meeting your needs, go back to intuit and run DOS (or
whatever your dream personal finance software is). it's ok really ...