[GNC] GNUCash becoming unusable ..v3.4

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:30:35 EST 2019

I don’t use the business features, just my home finances. GC is absolutely wonderful, and open source and free.  Is it perfect, nope, but for what I need it’s perfect!  There are some areas that need work, some added features etc....

The developers do an excellent job of maintaining and moving the project forward.

I left Quicken many, many years ago, never went back!  I used quicken in the early 90’s.

Give it a try!

Sent from my iPhone