[GNC] Accounts and HSAs question

Mark gnucuser at ebimp.com
Fri Feb 1 21:52:03 EST 2019

On 2/1/2019 2:17 AM, David Cousens wrote:
> Mark
>
> Have a look at this thread also
>
> http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-Tracking-Reimbursable-Medical-Expenses-td4706362.html#a4706400
>
> David Cousens

On 2/1/2019 2:03 AM, David T. wrote:> Mark,

 > Did you see and read through the thread at
 > https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-May/077029.html

<trimmed>

On 2/1/2019 2:10 AM, elvis wrote:> Hi Mark,

 > Unless you have a lot of transactions, wouldn't you just look in the
 > accounts and see which 3 or 4 don't match up with a cheque payment?

<trimmed>

Wow!  Three "on target" responses within a half hour.  What great
devs/users/vols.  Thank you all.

I've started going through the suggested links and they appear to
address exact issue.  My level of concentration is another matter
altogether.

Thanks again,
Mark